Our team is led by Branch Manager Connor Riley, and is supported by Negotiators, Farah, Adam, Shauna and Administrator Holly.
With over 65 years of combined estate agency experience, William H Brown estate agents in Oakwood are always ready to help in any aspect of the home moving process. Our prime location on Oakwood Parade and experienced staff that live in the Roundhay and Oakwood areas ensures extensive local knowledge and a wealth of experience.
Our Sales services include free property valuations, professional photography of your property, floorplans, video tours, EPCs, and Home Conveyancing surveys.
Our mortgage services include mortgage advice, insurance and re-mortgages.
Our Lettings team can assist with finding you a property to rent or if you are a Landlord wanting to let your property, please contact our office.
To book a free valuation of your home, arrange a mortgage appointment, or discuss any queries you have about our services please call William H Brown, Oakwood today on 0113 248 8263. We are always happy and willing to help!
why choose us?
- Are you on THE BIG 2? We advertise ALL our properties on Rightmove AND Zoopla for maximum exposure!
- A dedicated Mortgage Consultant running our help to find service, helping people find there perfect homes and offer on there behalf!
- We are a friendly and motivated sales team with over 65 years combined estate agency experience!
- We offer online marketing packages such as professional photography, 4D floorplans, 360 tours and MORE!
- A PROMINENT high street location with an IMPRESSIVE window display
- A strong local network of multiple offices in Leeds together with a large national network 1250 offices combined.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
I recently sold a Buy-to-Let property through William H Brown and found the staff very efficient and pleasant to deal with. In particular, Adam and Connor kept me informed of the process. I will certainly be using them again for my other properties.
The whole team have been brilliant throughout - really helpful and communicative. Would for sure use them again.
Very helpful and supportive. Especially Adam, who regularly kept in touch to keep us updated on the process and also when viewings were organised. Would definitely recommend.