our Brandon branch
Cliff and his team have a wealth of experience in the property industry and strive to deliver excellent customer service every time. All staff live locally and therefore able to provide accurate knowledge of the area. We are national agents giving you the local independent feel so you benefit from the best of both worlds!
William H Brown estate agents in Brandon (High Street) are a well-established estate agency ... team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent. Our property consultants are here 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to discuss current valuations at your convenience. We have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, who can help you find your next property, be it an investment purchase, your dream home or simply helping you remortgage.
As well as taking care of all your property needs in Brandon itself, we also cover the villages of Santon Downham, Lakenheath, Weeting, Hockwold, Feltwell, Mundford, Ickburgh, Hilborough, West Tofts, Methwold, Methwold Hythe, Northwold, Brookville, Foulden, Cranwich, Sedge Fen, Stoke Ferry, Boughton, Gooderstone, Whittington and Wretton.
We offer specialist marketing packages to promote your property online, including professional photography, floorplans and premium and featured listings on RightMove and Zoopla. We are also specialists in the lettings of properties to USAF personnel. Our selling fees start from 0% so book an appointment now to find out more.
why choose us?
- More and more landlords are opting for our Fully Managed service and we also offer Rent Collection and Find Tenant Only services.
- We are consistently letting more properties than any other agent in Brandon, especially to the USAF Military market!
- 0% SELLING FEE OPTION available with our Modern Method of Selling service available at William H Brown, find out more (T&Cs apply)
- We offer a variety of services including Residential Sales, Lettings, Conveyancing Services, Surveyors, Auctions and Land and New Homes!
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant James Penfold is here to advise you and help you calculate your cost of moving.
- We are open 6 days a week to ensure we are available at times that suit you and your viewers. We also work longer hours than anyone else!
- We are located in a convenient position on the busy High Street in the heart of Brandon, with prominent window displays.
at William H Brown Brandon
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Following our success of letting 3 homes on Lords Walk within 24 hours of them being on the market, we desperately need more. We have tenants ready and waiting to go! Call today!
Mrs M is an older lady who is in need of a home in a quiet village. She has a small dog and so far nobody is willing to help her. She would love a new home, so call today and we can help her together!
We have a Commanding Officer and his family desperate for a large and modern home not too far from Base. If you think you have that home, call the office today!
Mr and Mrs P are sold and are looking for a property in Hockwold, Lakenheath or Feltwell with a budget of £325,000. Think you can help? Call us now!
Mrs K would like a four bedroom house or bungalow in Northwold, Mundford or the surrounding villages, with a budget of £350,000! Thinking of moving? Now could be the right time, call us now!
Mrs S. is looking for a bungalow in Brandon that's within walking distance of the town centre, and within her budget of £170k. Does this sound like your property? Call us now to get you moving!
Mrs C. is looking for a three or four bedroom property in Brandon, up to £280k! If this sounds like your property and you're considering a move, call us now to see what we can do!
Mr Y. is actively searching for a property in Lakenheath with a healthy budget of £250k! If you live in Lakenheath and are contemplating selling, give us a call. Now is the right time to move!