our Downham Market branch
William H Brown, estate agents in Downham Market would love to help you SELL or LET your property. As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of home moving services to suit all needs.
Services include residential sales/purchases, mortgage services, conveyancing, land & new homes, surveys and auctions. Our marketing packs give the very best presentation of a property including professional ... photography, floorplans, exposure to social media, video tours and feature and premium listings on Rightmove, Zoopla & Sequence. We also offer a free “Help to Find” service.
As well as Downham Market, we at William H Brown sell and let property in the surrounding villages including Denver, Hilgay, Southery, Wimbotsham, Runcton Holme, Crimplesham, Shouldham, Watlington, Marham, Northwold and Methwold.
Our well established Lettings Department, has grown from strength to strength. Offering free rental appraisals and can advise on a number of services including tenant checks, management options, rent collection, insurance and independent inventories. Driven by their passion to let properties and determination to offer excellent customer service, they are constantly looking for more properties to rent to waiting tenants!
Call NOW on 01366 387638 to speak to the Downham Market Sales Team or 01366 388993 Lettings Team to discuss your options.
why choose us?
- We offer a diverse range of services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, auctions, lettings and much more!
- We offer fees starting from zero percent!
- Not only will we help you sell but we will also help find your next property, as part of our unique "Help to Find" service.
- We have registered 32% more buyers this year in comparison to October 2020
- Located on the market place next to the Town Hall with prominent window displays right in the heart of Downham Market town centre
- We're part of a national estate agency network of over 320 offices
- ARLA Propertymark registered agent using an independent inventory clerk & independent tenant referencing company.
- We are now able to offer Zero Deposit option on some of our properties
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a 3-4 bedroom detached house in Downham Market with parking for 4 cars. They have the potential to do work, and their budget is up to £375,000.
Mrs L is looking for a 2 - 3 bedroom character property in a non-estate location in Downham Market. The property must have a garden! Up to £220,000.
Mrs C is looking for a 3 – 4 bedroom detached house on a generous plot in a village/rural location. Up to £450,000.
Mr T is looking for a 3 - 4 bedroom detached bungalow in a village close to Downham Market. Preferably with a garage & garden space. Up to £280,000.
Mr & Mrs M are searching for a 2-3 bedroom detached bungalow on a good sized plot in Downham Market. They ideally need a garage & space to park a motorhome.