***** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ***** NEW FIXTURES AND FITTINGS ****** TWO EXCELLENT SIZED ROOMS ****** KITCHEN APPLIANCES ******* CLOSE TO THE CITY AND MOTORWAY LINKS
A well presented TWO bedroom mid terrace property located in the heart of Wigston, giving easy access to local shops and Motorway links. The property has on street parking and a nice paved court yard style garden to the rear with 2 shed spaces.
The accommodation briefly comprises of;
Living Room - large room having bay windows with blinds and wooden floor
Dining Room - with wooden floors and window to the rear the door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen - Good sized with ample wall and base units with appliances and also gives access to the rear yard.
Bathroom- The bathroom has white WC and wash hand basin and bathtub with over head shower.
Bedroom One - Double in size and is in the front of the property. Bedroom is newley carpeted and has fitted wardrobes with lighting and dressing area.
Bedroom Three - This is a larger than average room with carpet flooring and window to the front elevation. This room also includes fitted double wardrobes whihc comprimises of a secret storage area with wall safe.
Garden - Patio garden which include 2 large shed which includes power for all your electrical tool needs.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL THIS PROPERTY WONT BE ROUND FOR LONG
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.