William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market these brand new one bedroom apartments.
• BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OFFERING AFFORDABLE HOMES WITH CARE IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
• COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH ONE BEDROOM HOMES FOR RENT.
• RENTAL CHARGE FOR £295 PER WEEK.
Sensitively built as small, secure communities, Housing with Care developments combine self-contained homes to rent with communal facilities and on-site care provision, all purposely designed to enable you to continue living independently in a home of your own for as long as you want to.
Join our vibrant community at Balmoral Place, a brand new development offering:
• Comfortable and stylish one bedroom homes for rent
• Communal gardens and facilities
• 24/7 access to on-site care and support
• Security and peace of mind
• Private off road parking for residents and guests
• Repairs and maintenance of your apartment
• Balmoral Place consists of 80 x 1 bedroom apartments that are suitable for individuals as well as couples. The development is spread over three blocks each with lift access. Private car parking spaces available for residents and visitors.
• Each flat comes with integrated appliances – oven, hob, hood, washer dryer, fridge and freezer. Kitchen are fully adaptable to cater for wheelchair users. Each flat is fully carpeted in living areas with vinyl to the kitchen and wet room. Flats designed to be wheelchair accessible. Every flat has an emergency call alarm actively monitored by staff
Balmoral Place is situated within a safe and secure community the Kingsthorpe district of Northampton on the Kingsthorpe Road just opposite the Asda supermarket
There are a number of local facilities nearby such as Asda, convenience stores, and a local GP and there is a bus stop right outside the scheme serving services into the town centre as well as further afield
• Resident lounge
• Charging and storage facility for mobility scooters
• Communal gardens
• Secure access with fob entry
• Guest accommodation so loved ones and friends can stay over
• Activity nights such as fish and chip Fridays, dominoes and cards, bingo and a film night are just a few of the many social events on offer
• 24/7 presence
• Care services tailored to individual needs which are frequently reviewed and reassessed
• Services for a mix of needs – older people, those with dementia, low, medium and high care needs, learning disabilities and end of life provision
• Weekly rent of £295.55 which includes rent, service charge and a £15 fee for the provision of overnight care services
• All of the rent is eligible for housing benefit with the exception of the £15 overnight care fee (£280.55 is eligible)