Battersea Park Road
- Auction sale
- 29 june 2022
- Epc rating - n/a
- To view: please contact our office.
Arranged as two conjoined ground floor shops - let
Five flats above - sold off on one long lease
Investment – Rent Reserved £60,250 per annum
3D Tour: <a href='https://app.immoviewer.com/portal/tour/2651028' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Click Here</a>
The property is situated on the north side Battersea Park Road between its junction’s with Falcon Road and Latchmere Road. The property benefits from a high volume of passing pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Other nearby retailers include Exmoor Caviar and Sainsbury’s together with a number of sought after independent shops and cafes. Public transport links include Battersea Power Station station (Northern Line), Clapham Junction national rail station with links to the City and Gatwick Airport and beyond. Further transport is provide by a network of local bus services serving the surrounding vicinity with road links including the A3205, A205 and A3. Recreational pursuits can be found locally at the open spaces of Battersea Park, Battersea Square and the River Thames.
Pair of freehold three floor mid terrace buildings arranged as two conjoined ground floor shops – let and five flats above - sold off on one long lease.
Frontage of shop 304: Approximately 4.7 metres
Gross internal area of 304: Approximately 82m2 (883 sqft)
Frontage of shop 306: Approximately 4.5 metres
Gross internal area of 306: Approximately 73m2 (790 sqft)
Shop number 304 & 306
Double open plan shop unit with two rear offices, kitchenette and two cloakrooms/WC
EPC rating: TBC
Shop number 304
The shop is let on an FRI lease for a term of 10 years from June 2022 with no break clause (to a tenant who has been in residence for in excess of 20 years) at a rent of £31,500 per annum.
Shop number 306
The shop is let on an FYI lease for a term of 10 years from June 2022 with no break clause (to a tenant who has been in residence for in excess of 20 years) at a rent of £28,750 per annum.
Combined Rent reserved:
£60,250 per annum
First & Second floors:
Five self-contained flats - sold off on one long lease for a term of 999 years from 29.9.1997
The freehold title benefits from an easement over the staircase of the adjoining property at 308 Battersea Park Road – Prospective purchasers are referred to the legal documentation.
The tenants have advised us that the two shop units have undergone significant refurbishment in 2021/2022 at a cost of approximately £165,000.
Strictly by arrangement with the auctioneer.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 2.072% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT AT JANUARY 2022.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.