- Auction sale
- 29 june 2022
- Epc rating - n/a
- To view: please contact our office.
Site Area 0.26 Acre, Built Area 5,015 sq.ft.
Formerly Car Repair/MOT Use
Full Vacant Possession
The property lies in this mixed use area of commercial and residential property within Cross Road which lies south of the A316 between Sunburyon- Thames to the south west and Twickenham to the north east. The
location offers a host of amenities and has excellent transport links. The A316 provides access south west linking directly to the M3 motorway or north east towards west London via Twickenham and Richmond. This
connectivity is complimented with public transport links which include local bus routes serving the surrounding areas whilst the nearest rail station is at Fulwell (within 2 miles) and provides direct services to London Waterloo.
Set within this site which totals some 0.26 acre the building comprises these internally interlinking steel clad and framed light industrial units with associated/ancillary accommodation. The units have superb access
via front roller shutter doors and have until recently been used within the motor industry for after sales care, storage and in conjunction with MOT testing. The majority of accommodation is at ground floor level providing warehouse, storage space and staff/wc facilities with a small mezzanine/first floor providing three interlinking areas. Externally there is parking areas to the front for up to 10 vehicles.
Clearly this site and building offer a rarely available freehold commercial opportunity for continued use which may include use in connection with the motor industry or retail warehouse counter and similar. Purchasers may wish to consider other opportunities such as wholesale redevelopment of the site which, given its proximity to existing residential dwellings could include a residential development comprising a number of flats or similar. The site is however sold on an unconditional basis only and prospective buyers are deemed to have relied upon their own planning enquiries in respect to intended use or development. These details do however show initial ideas as to how a residential scheme and a commercial development could be acheived (STPP).
The building is laid out as per the floor plans in these sales particulars providing a total of some 466sq.m. (5,015 sq.ft.) of internal accommodation set within a site of 0.26 acre.
Please contact our office.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 2.072% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT AT JANUARY 2022.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.