- Auction sale
- 29 june 2022
- Epc rating - n/a
- To view: barney estate agents. tel: 020 8432 7330
Huge Potential for Development (stpp)
Circa 682 sq.m. (7,340 sq.ft)
Full Vacant Possession
Lying just to the south of the heart of Crystal Palace this substantial building is located on the east side of Church Road between its junctions with Stambourne Way and The Park. The location provides easy and immediate access to the varied shopping and recreational facilities within the area and is 0.6 miles to Crystal Palace station. Crystal Palace Park lies within a few minutes’ walk to the north providing an extensive area for outdoor recreational pursuits and these factors with great public transport links have
in recent years made this a highly desirable location. There is a range of bus routes serving the area whilst the station at Crystal Palace provides network rail and over ground links with the rail link to London Victoria being direct with a journey time of some 30 minutes.
This rarely available detached building provides significant accommodation laid out across lower ground, ground and two upper floors. These four floors are laid out to provide 19 bedroom plus ancillary space hostel / care facility within its current planning user class as an hotel. The property also has the benefit of a significant front hardstanding area with vehicular access to Church Road and provides parking facilities for multiple vehicles.
Whilst a purchaser could continue current use of the property it is evident that subject to all necessary permissions required, 201 Church Road offers huge potential. This could include reconfiguration and conversion of the property to a single grand family residence, conversion to provide a number of self-contained flats or letting on a room by room basis to create a high yielding multi occupancy investment. Purchasers are deemed to rely upon their own enquiries and independent advice as to permissions that may be required for intended use or development.
The property is arranged over four floors, appears in good decorative order throughout with the arrangement of each floor as per the floor plans within these details. Copies of the floor plans are available in the legal pack which prospective buyers can download from the auctioneers’ web site.
Council Tax Band: H
On no account should prospective buyers visit the property to view without a
prior appointment Please book your appointment to view via our joint agent:
Barney Estate Agents
Tel: 020 8432 7330 or email your viewing
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 2.072% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT AT JANUARY 2022.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.