- Three double bedrooms | three bathrooms
- Interior designed | private balcony
- On-site gym | cinema media room | board room
- Underground secure parking | bike storage
- 24-hour concierge service | on-site building manager | cctv
- 24-hour emergency helpline | lift service
- Flexible rental terms | available furnished & unfurnished read more show less
Council Tax Band: Contact branch
Security deposit: £8,072
This luxury apartment is situated on the 9th floor of this prestigious building, which features a 24-hour manned concierge, along with a dedicated building manager, lift service, gym, media room and board room for any conferences you may require.
Thornes House is ideally positioned between two new Northern Line underground stations, which adds to the extensive transport links, including tree lined footpaths, dedicated cycle lanes, Clipper river service, local buses and the Pimlico bridge providing direct access into the neighbouring Royal Boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea.
Holding deposit: £1345.00
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.