- One of four semi-detached three bedroom homes
- Well designed accommodation with high quality finishes throughout
- High quality wood effect flooring to the ground floor with carpets upstairs
- Located in a secluded cul-de-sac off radburn way
- Off road parking for two vehicles and communal visitor spaces
- Within a stone's throw of baldock recreation ground
- Numerous primary schools on your doorstep including garden city academy, pixmore junior school and hillshot infant school nursery; all rated ofsted good
- Numerous secondary schools on your doorstep including the knights templar school and the highfield school; both rated ofsted good read more show less
Council Tax Band: Contact branch
The kitchen area has been finished with high quality 'Dove Grey' units and Quartz worktops and is supplied with an integrated oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is also a generously sized utility area space with an integrated washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
You will also find a 16 x 11ft lounge flooded with natural sunlight from the French doors leading to the rear garden.
As you climb the stairs there are three double bedrooms with the master offering an en-suite. Both the en-suite and bathroom offers shower facilities and is tiled with Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles and Duravit sanitaryware.
Outside, you will find two parking spaces offering off road parking and a fantastic sized private garden to enjoy those Summer evenings with family and friends.
Freeman Drive is very conveniently located just under two miles to the town centre and Letchworth Garden City mainline railway station. Letchworth Garden City is on the London King's Cross to Cambridge mainline. The fastest to London King's Cross take just 28 minutes and Cambridge is 26 minutes away in the other direction. Junction 9 on the A1(M) is under one mile away by car.
Lounge16' 3" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.95m Max x 3.53m Max )
Kitchen/diner18' 7" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 5.66m Max x 3.71m Max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One12' 6" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.45m Max )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two13' Max x 8' 8" ( 3.96m Max x 2.64m )
Bedroom Three9' 7" Max x 9' 4" ( 2.92m Max x 2.84m )
Off Street ParkingParking for two cars
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.