- Stunning three bedroom mid-terrace family home
- Beautifully maintained throughout
- Under floor heating in the kitchen ( kitchen fitted in 2019 )
- Recently re-plastered, re-wired, upvc double glazing in most rooms & hive smart radiator valves in all rooms.
- Boarded loft with excellent storage space ( option to extend stpp )
- Smart heating system allowing rooms to be heat controlled separately
- New electric shower unit
- Excellent location read more show less
Council Tax Band: D
Entrance HallFront door, Storage, Radiator, Stairs and Doors to the lounge / kitchen
Lounge13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Windows double glazed, TV point, Phone point & Radiator
Kitchen / Diner19' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.99m x 3.12m )
Under floor heating in the kitchen, gas hob, extractor fan, doors to the garden, rear windows.
LandingAccess to all rooms, loft access ( boarded & insulated )
Bedroom One13' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.56m )
Built in wardrobe, radiator, windows, USB charging point.
Bedroom Two14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Built in wardrobes, USB charging point, radiator & Windows.
Bedroom Three8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Built in wardrobes, window, USB charging point radiator.
BathroomWindow to the rear, bath with mixer taps, WC, sink, radiator, electric shower.
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.