Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Customer Service Advisor
£14,000 - £16,000 Basic Salary - Career Progression
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, Conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Property Co-Ordinator to join our Property Management team in Birkenhead
We are holding first stage interviews for this role on Tuesday 16th July in the evening at our Birkenhead office. If you would like to attend please apply here.
- Undertake duties in line with signed Service Level Agreements, particular focus on co-ordinating property maintenance.
- To arrange all necessary pre-let work in order to put the property into a lettable condition.
- To arrange all required safety inspections / certification in line with current legislation and client instructions.
- To instruct the marketing team once the property is ready to market via the works order process.
- Ensure routine and additional property visits/checks are carried out in the required time frame.
- Liaise with contractors/outsourcing resources to ensure repair/maintenance works are carried out to a satisfactory standard and timescale and in line with any guarantees/warranties.
- Where possible and financially viable for the client, to claim for repair/maintenance work under insurance.
- Establish whether liability for work is landlords or tenants.
- Draw up schedule of costs based on check out report.
- Meditate and negotiate between the parties regarding the disposal of the deposit.
- Ensure that the relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills.
- Co-ordinate and prepare renewal of tenancies.
- Prepare relevant notices following instruction from Receiver.
- Draw up all non-standard tenancy agreements following instructions from client and forward in timely manner.
- Draft non-standard clauses and addenda for manager’s approval.
- Conduct work line with company standards and requirements.
- Minimum of grade C or above in GCSE, (or equivalent), in Mathematics and English Language.
- Excellent PC and related technology skills.
- Excellent letter writing skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to share information widely, listen and welcome constructive challenges.
- Ability to work to targets and achieve results.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good Telephone manner
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
- Customer Service or Administration based experience