Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary - £50,000 On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company car or Allowance
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of circa 600 High Street branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Are you full or part CeMap/ CF qualified?
Are frustrated that you are unable to use your qualifications or at the lack of career progression?
Do you want to work for a company with a proven track record of developing stars of the future?
We are currently recruiting for an Entry Level / Trainee Mortgage Consultant / Advisor to join our Estate Agency team. Our structured New Entrant Learning Program will clearly map out your career path and indicate objectives required to progress. This will set you up perfectly to integrate into the day to day Estate Agency environment and work successfully alongside your Estate Agency colleagues.
· Learn all aspects of Day to Day Estate Agency whist training
· Qualify applicants to advise of their purchasing ability
· Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products
· Work with and provide feedback to residential team in respect of progress to leads provided
· Cemap or CF part or fully qualified
· 1 or 2 years previous Sales / Customer Services / Mortgage / Protection experience preferable
· Positive and resilient attitude
· Ability to work to targets
· Numerate and detail conscious
· Computer literate and keyboard familiarity
· Organised, self-motivated and a team player
· Ability to work under pressure
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive Basic Salary
· Uncapped Commission Structure
· Progressive Career Journey
· Industry Based Qualification
· Awards and ongoing Incentives
· Ongoing Training and Support
· Top Achievers Trips
· Full Administration Support
to know more?
If you are looking to start your career in Financial Services within the Estate Agency sector with a National Award email: