Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Brand: Bagshaws Residential
Up to £18,000 Basic Salary – On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Bagshaws Residential Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a New Homes Sales Negotiator to join our Derby New Homes team.
• Effectively manages sales generation by utilising development, marketing materials, model homes, local resources and developer relationships.
• Serves as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for the home buyer from initial meeting through to home completion.
• Builds confidence with potential home buyers by selling the features and benefits of the Home products and home building experience.
• Comparatively shops products of competitors operating in the same geographical area.
• Generates excitement by effectively identifying needs of potential home buyers and matching related solutions.
• Maintains buyer interest by effectively using listening and negotiating skills when confronted with challenging situations and counters with specific alternatives. Ensure fair and consistent treatment by effectively solving problems when they occur.
• Guarantees a realistic, but satisfactory home building experience for the home buyer by proactively communicating with the customer during the entire home building process.
• Communicates appropriate information and results timely and effectively to ensure a smooth home buying and home building experience for the customer.
Our Ideal New Homes Negotiator…
• Must have previous on-site new home sales experience with a builder / developer
• Outstanding sales consulting and closing abilities.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your New Homes Career and want to know more please apply here.