Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Brand: William H Brown
£25,000 Basic Salary – £55,000 on target earnings (Uncapped Commission) – Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for a Branch Manager to join our Residential Sales team in our Rainham branch.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the overall income and profitability of the branch and Recruit, induct, train, manage and lead your own team. You will also maintain regular contact with the company’s clients & carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
Our ideal branch manager is….
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager or a Senior Sales Negotiator / Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up
- Good at managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.